Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It wonders me...

From time to time as I grew up, my mother would pop out with statements of curiosity, prefacing them with the phrase, "It wonders me..."  "It wonders me why with all the millions of people in the world, no two people look exactly the same," is an example.

While I rarely make such statements to my own children, I do find myself curious about various things. One thing that has come to my attention recently is just how difficult I find it to comprehend... well, I don't know what to call it.  The opposite is supporting each other.  I'm good with that.  I don't understand not supporting each other, the talking behind people's back with a hidden agenda.  And why would you say I said something about a person to that person when in fact I didn't say that thing?  What does it get you?

It wonders me...

1 comment:

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

Wonder is good to have. Thanks for the comment on my blog, and yes, I DID wear the socks (and sandals!) proudly for the rest of the week after washing them out every night. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Enjoy your Wednesday!