Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shameful?

I play a Facebook game called Bejeweled Blitz.  It's a simple game:  Match up 3 or more "jewels" of the same color in an array.  In the past, way back when I first joined Facebook, I published some of my better scores from time to time, but after being flooded with other people's mafia sorority farms, I saw that I really didn't need to alienate the few FB friends I had.

I play BB when I'm stressed.  I play it when I'm bored.  I play it when I'm procrastinating.  I play it when I've locked myself in the bathroom to get away from a screaming kid.  Apparently I'm these things a lot:  I've played it for over 4,049 minutes or 67.4833 hours or 2.8118 days straight.  While I'm not ashamed to play BB, I believe I'm embarrassed-approaching-ashamed that I've played it 4,049 minutes, and I don't intend to give it up.

I think I play it so much because it tells me I'm SPECTACULAR.  Not many people in my life do that.


Update 4/15/10:  That last sentence sounds like a pathetic plea.  I didn't mean it as such.  But feel free to interpret it that way! :-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Friend...I may not tell you enough, but I ALWAYS think you are spectacular!