Sunday, July 25, 2010

Milo and Otis

Although the paperwork is not yet completed, I'd like to present the newest member of our family:

This is Milo.

Milo is a Boston Terrier mix, maybe 2-1/2 years old or a little older.  We don't know what the "mix" is, but we're hoping the vet can give us some possibilities when we take him in for his check-up this week.

Milo came with his name.  We thought about changing it, and my husband would still like to (with Rascal and Bandit as front runners), but my daughter and I really like "Milo."  I think he'll stay with that name.

You might remember my post about our other dog, Otis, a beagle/basset mix.  He, too, came with his name when we adopted him 1-1/2 years ago.  He's just about the best dog ever.

So far, with a little over 24 hours together, Otis and Milo are getting along.  Both my kids love both the dogs, and my husband is goofy-smiling, though I'm sure he'd deny it.  Here they are:

Milo and Otis.


2 comments:

Lori said...

Very, very cute. That licking!!! I always get on to Dixie for doing it, but she loves it. The vet says it's a way to show affection. I guess she likes him and we'll keep him! :0)

So...seems like Otis is cool with Milo! I think the names are just fabulous!

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

Haha! Great minds think alike! Welcome, Milo! He is super cute, congrats on the new member of your family.