Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's a whole lot easier if you just get up

Well, that was awkward.

My daughter refused to get out of bed again, missed her bus, missed two rides, and opted to sleep on.  Since this is unacceptable as well as illegal, I called the school and asked them what to do about it.  They sent the principal to pick her up.  She is not happy.  However, she is up, dressed, and on her way to school, and she is without her cell phone for the day.  I'm thinking she's also grounded.

I wonder how much she'll blame me for this.  I wonder if she'll even get on the bus to come home.

1 comment:

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

WOW! Good for you for standing your ground, and for having the principal come and pick her up! Impressive mom'ing on your part. All before 9 AM -- who says women can't rule the world?