Thursday, April 26, 2012

Around and around

It's so hard to trust.  I first asked for a PST meeting when my daughter was in Kindergarten.  I asked for another one when she was in 2nd grade.  The next one wasn't until 6th grade this past November.  The first one yielded nothing, as did the second one.  The third one led to a "PST plan" that was created in December.  In January, the PST team referred her to the IEP team; in February, the IEP team determined to evaluate her.  In March, she withdrew from STEM and switched schools.

My daughter's IEP meeting to review evaluations and determine if she is eligible for special education services was today.  She's not eligible.  She has been referred back to the PST team to develop a 504 plan.


1 comment:

Lori said...

You know I think that's crap. If she's eligible for a 504, there is a high probability they could qualify her for an IEP. Hate this for you.