Saturday, November 3, 2012

So long

I know, I know.  It has been so long since I've written anything here.  I don't even remember where I left off.

I've been working through some issues -- health, mental health, school, insurance, diet, homework -- for the four humans, two dogs, two toads, one mouse, one bearded dragon, and assorted fish.  Oh, and doing laundry.  (Long pants and heavy shirts certainly fill up the washer faster than shorts and T-shirts.)  And getting through a hurricane, which wasn't as bad for our area as Irene had been.

I've got some answers about my own falling-apart health and some things I have to do to fix what I can.  I've also got a new crown, though sadly in my mouth and not on my head.  Things remain the same in the depression zone.

This getting older business has gotten, well, old, and I'm just not liking it.  The physical drags me down.  The concept has brought me low.  I have reached no zen-like state between wisdom and decrepitude coming with age.



1 comment:

Lori said...

xoxoxoxoxo

You know, I feel like I've been doing laundry a lot more too. You make sense with the long pants and long sleeves taking more room in the washer.

Love you friend. Sending prayers.